Monday 21 May 2012

Caerphilly Mountain Climbling!


Mum and Dad (still off work) took me on a long walk in the sun to Caerphilly Mountain!




I just love the beautiful scenery and wonderful countryside views!



Sniffing and Snuffling!




Sitting by The Caerphilly Mountain Monument.





Me and Mum have a sit down and a hug after all the running around!


Lots of nice smells and sights up here on the mountain!


Can you see me??



Here I am!

The Countryside views!

I just love it here, its beautiful and there is lots of room for me to run around and play!


8 comments:

  1. Wow mountain climbing, what an adventur

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful place to take a hike. You are such a lucky doggie! You look so handsome in the photos especially with your mum.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pawsome place, Frank! Those be some great countryside seeniks. Makes me miss the countryside. Except fur the cows but I did not see any in your countryside. You is lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Frank, what a wonderful place to have an off lead romp - I would have done zoomies with you there!

    Tail Wuggles,
    Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you all really enjoyed yourselves!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you could really run fast on those trails and hills! It is a very beautiful place! I would love to visit with you, and you could show me everything there is to see!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks Wonderful for you Frankie! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hopped over to your place from Sarge's blog. WOW! That's one cool park you've got there to walkies around. Cool.

    Aroooo! Stuart (Stu Meister)

    ReplyDelete