Tuesday 31 January 2012

Blu I'm scared of you!


Blu came over again because his Mum and Dad were in College in a night class ... 


He played and had fun ...











Blu's food time and I wait to get a chance at his puppy food!



Blu growls at me to guard his food!


But he lets me have a little bit!



 Yummy, Thank you Blu!








Can you see me looking worried while Mum plays with Blu, this is because he bit me, he was only playing but he bit me and now I'm very scared of him, I spent the rest of the evening hiding away fgrom him in places he was too small to reach!


On the arm of the chair


and on the stairs!




Mum, please dont let that little puppy eat me!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Aaaw poor Tank I am sure the puppy is sorry maybe you guys can make up and play again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blu clearly takes play time VERY seriously! Hang in there Tank!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, Frank! Blu bit you?!? And he growled at you?!? Gosh, I don't blame you for keeping some distance, but try to get back in the game and show that boy who's in charge at your house!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Frank! We wish we were there with you and could defend the attack of the puppy! Hope the bite was not too deep. I would do exactly what you did, hide!
    Love and kisses and hugs,
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude... you gots to show those puppies who the boss is! Don't let him get away with anything!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain Frank. When Coco arrived at MY house, I wasn't very keen on the idea. Puppy teeth are like razors!! I might have to have a chat with Blu and set him straight. No one bites my furiend Frank! I'm with Sam and Pippen, you need to show the young whippersnapper who is the head hancho. You are still the cutest, so don't worry.

    Kitty (and Coco)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those sharp little needle like toof pegs!! THEY are sharp and scary - don't blame you for stayin' outa harms way Frank!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww poor friend! I am very scared of other dogs coming to my house as well. I blame it on being a pug or any other short nosed doggie for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frank awww don't be afraid of Blu that little booger. He maybe cute but you can take him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Tank- I know those little toofies on Bleu are soooo sharp like needles.
    I am sure he did not mean it, but I don't blame you for getting to higher places.
    He is an adorable baby- but so are you!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete