Tuesday 8 November 2011

Jasper comes to see me AGAIN!


On the weekend I was surprised to see a visitor knock on my door!
It was Jasper! 


I was soooo happy to see him! I love him so much!


I was really happy because I wasnt supposed to see him until Christmas, but Auntie Jude was down for the day all the way from Pembroke so Jasper came over for a ride!


We played together in the garden and then went for a walk together!


Then we came back home and played some more!

I was sad to see him go home, I admit that I had a little cry, but then Mum gave me a nice pigs ears to eat and I felt better! Mum told me that Christmas isn't far away so I will get to see him real soon!

4 comments:

  1. Frank, I don't blame you for loving it when Jaspar comes visiting. As blessed as I am for having Payton as my Grandpug, I miss my Huey (Minature Schnauzer) very much. Minature Schnauzers and Pugs (all varieties!) are tied for first as the world's best buddies! Enjoy your visit with Jaspar this Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Payton's Grampy, they are the BEST buddies EVER! I have a cousin Schnauzer and my Grammy had a Schnauzer too but she went to live at the Rainbow Bridge a couple years ago, my Grammy misses her so much. Pig ears are magical, they can cure any woe we have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frank, I'm so glad you had a surprise visit from Jasper. Friends are the best.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tank
    How very excitng to see Jasper again! I would be so happy if I had a best friend like that too. Jasper is so cute, and two of your together are adorable
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete