Sunday 11 September 2011

"Wake me up when September ends..."

Since September 1st all it has done is rain, the mornings have been dark and dismal and all I want to do is stay in bed with Mum and Dad but they have to go to work. I have noticed that it is getting darker earlier in the nights now and much, much colder! This little puggy wants a new coat for the wet weather because Mum keeps dragging me and Sammie out in the rain! The autumn leaves have started to fall, Mum has put the Leaves of Fun Pumpkin Partylite candles on at night and the smell is so warming and cosey and the wind howles at night and I bark back at it! It truely is Autumn now and I feel like I want to hibernate, I'm going to spend today snuggled up in Mum and Dads bed sleeping so wake me up when September ends......

No comments:

Post a Comment