Thursday 15 September 2011

Meet Winston!

Yesterday I met Winston a Pug from Burnaby, British Columbia in Canada via his blog! He is supoer cute ... especially in his little schoolboy hat! His blog is called ‘Winston, Kizzy and Tika of Two Cats and a Pug’ and it was so much fun to read! I’m now a follower so will be keeping up with all his puggy shenanigans, if you get chance you guys have got to check him out!
http://twocatsandadog.blogspot.com/
Thanks for commenting on my blog Winston, it’s good to know I have a friend across the pond!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Frank!

    Winston sent me over to stop by and say hi. I've never met a pugalier before and Momma said she didn't even know they existed. You must be a one of a kind!

    Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends.

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank! Winston talked about you in his blog today and we thought we'd come by and say hi! You look just like me but I'm a pug/beagle cross. you are so cute!

    Drools and lciks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frank! When I saw your picture on Winston's blog, I thought you were a mix like Minnie, but how cool to find out what you really are! Like Tiffy I had never heard of that, but you are one handsome fella! It's very nice to meet you! I can't wait to follow your adventures.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Frank! You are very handsome. I'm sure if you know Winston you will be in for good times. Nice to meet you.

    Kitty and Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the family!! We can't wait to get to know you better!!

    ~kisses~

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Frank....your a cutie pie! We are Sequoia Tuni (Winston's GF) and Emma. Looks like you live in a great place!

    Hugs
    The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mum luvs this post! thank yous.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete