Friday 3 June 2011

I'm back from my holidays!

I'm home from my holidays and I had such a wonderful time!

These photos were taken in Freshwater West!

Feeling the Salt Sea Breeze in my face and the sand beneath my paws!


Running free on the beach, its a beautiful feeling!


Puggy Paws!


Eating Seaweed!


Looking guilty at Mum because she told me to stop eating the seaweed!


Dad hangs from the sacred Sea Circle and I stand guard.


The Sacred Sea Circle.


The beautiful scenery.





Uncle Steve and Jasper see a dead seal on the rocks, the smell was overpowering!


I had to get a closer look so scaled the rocks!


Playing in the sand.


I love to spend time with Jasper!


Jasper and I play in the sand!


The beach is so gorgeous!


Dad pretends to be Bear Grills and shows my the survival techniques by eating a crab! Mmmmmm!


Jude and Steve relax on a log and watch me and Jasper play together!


Time to go home for a sleep and I'm shattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment