Friday 6 May 2011

Today is Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend to spend more time with Mum and Dad! Its Dads Birthday today and I woke him up with lots of kisses this morning! The weather has been really nice these past couple of days and I have had long walks in the sun but today its dark and raining so I'm cuddled up in my basket relaxing waiting for the sun to return. Last week I went to the fishing hole and to my surprise it was full of tiny tadpoles, I wondered if they were eddible so decided to have a dip in the pond to see if I could catch any ... but I couldnt!

Walking down the track I met Rooney and his friend again. I like to meet other dogs on my walks and I see these two quite often now!

I must remember to ask what his name is, Rooney always stops for a sniff and to play so thats why I remember his name! Hee,Hee!

Walking to The fishing Hole.

I saw another man fishing. I decided to have a look in the water and thats when I saw all the tadpoles!

Reaching in the water to see them.

Hmmmm.... lets get a close look!

They look tastey! Mmmmmm!

Aaaaahh they are EVERYWHERE!!!!

They are all around me, They are all around me!!!!!!

Tadpoles.

Yum, Yum!

Up on Penallta reading the rocks.

The rock.

A Bunny ... like me!

The Rabbit carved from wood.

The observatory.

Beam me up Scotty Dog!



Dad gives me some water and we have a little rest.

Long Shadows.

Thoughtful moments ..... Standing on top of the world thinking of my puggy days and puggy ways, I hope we have more fun walks like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment