Tuesday 10 May 2011

On Sunday morning Mum took me for a nice walk around the park, the weather was nice, it was so sunny and warm and I had a lot of fun, it was a little bit of country and a little bit of rock and roll....ing in the grass! I smelled something really good and just had to have a roll around in it! I chased some sheep in the field, they are not supposed to be there, it is a public walk way but I don’t think sheep are classed as public….I will have to ask my Mum! After running after the sheep and their lambs I ate some sheep poop (it’s very nice) and then a big sheep came over to sniff me and I was so scared I tried to play dead, I rolled on my back and closed my eyes and this big nose came down and took a few large sniffs at my belly, but I soon realised that it wasn’t a sheep it was Alfie the Labradoodle and he was a bit grumpy so we couldn’t chat for long but that didn’t stop me wanting to follow him home!

Hmmm that smells good ....

I think i will roll around in this ....

Still rolling ....

Mmmmm this is sooo good!

.... and I'm back off to explore!

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Running after the sheep!

Aaaaahhhh its the biggest Sheep I have ever seen!!! I must play dead!

Phew, its just Alfie the Labradoodle!

Owww Alfie don't leave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment